Tickets can be purchased in advance, or on the day of the performance by:
Telephone: 01744 735436
Post: The Citadel, Waterloo Street, St Helens WA10 1PX
Please note that The Citadel Box Office is closed on Saturdays Sundays, but open Monday - Friday 12pm - 4pm, and from the doors opening times on event nights.
PAYING FOR YOUR TICKETS
By cash at the Box Office.
PLEASE NOTE: As of 1st November 2008 cheques are no longer accepted.
- By credit/debit cards at the Box Office, by telephone or online. Please quote your card number, expiry date and issue number.
- Please note that a transaction fee of £2 applies for all credit/debit card bookings.
- No transaction fee applies for in person cash bookings. If posting ticket requests please enclose payment and S.A.E.
Unfortunately we are not able to provide refunds, exchange or replace lost tickets under any circumstances.
The Citadel reserves the right not to admit latecomers once an event has started.
We will be happy to reserve your tickets, but payment must be made within three days, otherwise the tickets will be released for re-sale.
Concessions apply to the following people on production of relevant proof:
- People receiving State Pension.
- NUS card holders / Under 16's / Under 18's in full time education.
- Registered disabled.
- Recipients of Jobseekers Allowance, Family Credit, Income Support, New Deal.
- One Carer accompanying a person with a disability.
Please note that concessions are not available for all events.
Further reductions are also available for group bookings.
For your maximum comfort and enjoyment please note The Citadel is a NO SMOKING venue.
Please be aware that Smoke, Lighting and Pyrotechnic Effects may be used during Citadel performances.
Please refer to our events diary listings for confirmed Performance Start Times.
The Citadel is committed to providing access for all. We have an accessible ground floor with lift access to all floors and a disabled toilet on ground floor and first floor level. A loop system is installed in the auditorium. Please inform the Box Office to assist us in meeting your needs. Wheelchair spaces are available on every row of the ground floor.
All Citadel sales data is held on computer in the strictest confidence in accordance with the 1998 Data Protection Act. This helps us to inform you about events and other arts activities in the region. If you do not wish to receive further details please inform the Box Office. More...