The Citadel can offer bespoke sponsorship opportunities for your organisation.
Sponsorship of the Citadel's artistic or community programme is the most high profile way of supporting us, whilst reaching targeted audiences. It is an excellent opportunity to give something back to the local community and raise your profile as a supporter of the arts.
- Support a Citadel Season (Jan-July, Aug-Dec)
- Support a Citadel Production (The Citadel's Community Pantomime Babes In The Wood)
- Support a Citadel Project ('Hands On' Youth Theatre, Wednesday Arts, 'Sing Out' Choir, Citadel Disability Writers)
Sponsorship rates are negotiable and as a Citadel sponsor we will work with you to create a tailored benefits package, which could include:
- High profile branding
- Free ticket allocation
- Reduced price tickets for staff
- Reduced advertising rates
- Reduced room hire rates
To explore any potential opportunities further please contact Phil Whitby, Marketing Officer on 01744 762303 / email@example.com.