Working in partnership to transform local lives in St Helens
To mark our 30th birthday year we are looking for 10 local companies to take one of our limited partner places, to become one of our Citadel Top Ten.
A £300 donation to the Citadel Arts Centre Charity will secure your place, and all the money raised will be used to change local lives through our community arts programme.
Become one of our Top Ten and you will be helping us to reach the high notes and change local lives. As thanks, all of the Citadel Top Ten will receive:
- A dedicated gold disc in the main entrance to the Citadel, with your company name – we will be creating a Citadel Top Ten gold disc wall
- Named thank you on dedicated Top Ten page in all programmes during 2018, with a distribution of 10,000
- Named thank you on dedicated page on website
- Dedicated social media thank you to include your company logo and link to website
- Exclusive use of a partnership logo which you could use on your website to promote your support of the Citadel
- Inclusion in a press release to announce the Top Ten
There are only ten places, and we must have all ten in place over the coming months – please call Marie on 01744 762 302 to secure your place.
2018 marks 30 years of the Citadel in St Helens, bringing live music and family shows for everyone to enjoy – but we’re also a charity, and we change lives through our community outreach programme. Through the arts, we help young people to have more confidence, we help older people to feel less isolated, we help local disabled and vulnerable people to feel happier. This is where we will invest your £300 donation to become one of our Top Ten.
Become one of our Citadel Top Ten – together we will hit the high notes and change local lives.